We are looking for a new team member to fill the position of Cost Clerk at NorLand Limited, reporting to the Business Unit Controller to provide support for the efficient and effective workings of the accounting department, in relation to various aspects of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Accounts Payable function and Procurement function around two-step PO’s
- Data capturing in the ERP (Spectrum)
- Reconciliation of package slips and receiving documents to invoices
- Providing support to the Controller and Operational Staff in areas required
- Cost analysis of equipment cost and recoveries
- Supporting Operations with accurate real-time costing;
- Capturing of package slips / good received inputs for two-step PO’s;
- Handling queries pertaining to two-step PO’s;
- Maintaining financial controls;
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Other duties as required, on an ad hoc basis.
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Post-secondary Degree or greater in Business or Accounting preferred
- Be proficient with MS Office Software
- Have previous experience working with ERP systems
- Be a self-starting, team player willing to work collaboratively towards achieving the strategic goals of the company
- Have proven knowledge of finance, accounting and cost controls
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Cost Clerk” in the subject line. Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.